Healthier White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake1 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 10 hr
“This recipe still packs all the flavor of a great restaurant-style cheesecake, but we made it healthier by using lighter dairy products and less butter and sugar.” - by MakeItHealthy
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Cover the outside of a 9-inch springform pan with double layers of aluminum foil.
- Mix together cookie crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Press mixture into bottom of pan.
- Combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water in a saucepan. Bring to boil and continue boiling until sauce is thick, about 5 minutes. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Melt white chocolate chips with milk in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Mix together Neufchatel cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Blend in vanilla extract and melted white chocolate. Pour half the batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan and spoon 3 more tablespoons of raspberry sauce over batter. Swirl batter with tip of knife to create marbled effect. Place pan in a roasting pan and fill roasting pan with hot water to reach halfway up outside of pan.
- Bake in preheated until filling is set, 55 to 60 minutes. Cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 354 cal
- 21.9 g
- 32.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I didn't make the crust as stated. Used 2 - 8" graham cracker crusts as I didn't want to take the time to make my own crust. I used fresh black berries instead of rasberries as that is what I had. Sti..." See morell came out great - restaurant quality taste. I wasn't so great at layering the berry sauce or making pretty designs in the cake (I"ll have to practice) but the cake(s) set nicely and didn't burn, at 325F for an hour, even without the water bath."
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Lemon Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.