Curry Chicken Casserole2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“A favorite in our house, made entirely from unprocessed products. You'll love the clean taste and won't feel guilty about seconds! For the best flavor, use more authentic curry powders like garam masala, or even curry paste from Thai specialty shops.” - by MaryAnn K.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli and green beans, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 6 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place broccoli and green beans in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Cover with chicken and 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
- Heat chicken broth in a saucepan over medium heat until almost boiling. Mix a small amount of broth with flour in a bowl to create a paste; whisk paste into remaining chicken broth until thickened. Stir in yogurt, fish sauce, lime juice, and curry powder. Season with salt and pepper. Pour curry mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly, 30 to 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 376 cal
- 19.3 g
- 15 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"We tried this recipe tonight as we are all big Thai and Indian fans - unfortunately none of us really enjoyed this. It has too much sauce (perhaps it would be better with a lot of rice?), and none of..." See more us really liked the addition of cheese (not a traditional curry ingredient!)."
"this recipe tasted really delicious, but I had to give it four stars because it really needs some rice to go along with it otherwise there's too much starch. I just added some brown rice to the casser..." See moreole dish before putting it in the oven and it was great. I will definitely make it again."
Cheddar Broccoli and Chicken Casserole from Country Crock(R)
Quick Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.