Red Potato and Lentil Salad0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“A twist on potato salad.” - by MSTRECKE
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Toss potatoes, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt together in a 9x13-inch baking dish until coated.
- Bake until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring lentils, water, and salt to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until lentils are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain. Combine potatoes, lentils, red bell pepper, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Whisk yogurt, Dijon mustard, cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and turbinado sugar together; drizzle over potato mixture and toss to combine. Season with salt and black pepper.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 192 cal
- 5.6 g
- 29.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
New Red Potato Salad
Red Potato Salad with Sour Cream and Chives
Just swipe to see more like this.