Hamburguesas Mexicanas4 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“These Mexican hamburgers are the best you'll ever have!” - by DonnaB
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Mix ground beef, half the onions, bread crumbs, pepperjack cheese, and eggs in a bowl; form into 12 patties.
- Combine tomatoes, half the remaining onion, cilantro, half the serrano chile pepper, and half the lime juice; mix well to make pico de gallo. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Mash avocados, remaining onions, remaining serrano chile pepper, and remaining lime juice together in a bowl to make guacamole. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat; pan-fry burger patties to desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Assemble each sandwich by placing a burger in each bun; top burger with guacamole, shredded lettuce, and pico de gallo.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 746 cal
- 46.5 g
- 45.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This is, hands down, one of the best burgers that I have tried from this site and definitely worthy of more than 5 stars! Aside from scaling the recipe down for 2 burgers, adding some salt to the pico..." See more and a little garlic powder to the guacamole, I kept the recipe the same. Served these on toasted buns. All of the flavors blended perfectly...DELICIOUS! I will be making these often~YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)"
"good, we all liked, but no one raved...I think i might tweek the spices next time to our liking. Thanks for a good base recipe...." See more"
Chipotle Burgers with Avocado Salsa
Just swipe to see more like this.