Bacon Brownies10 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“The combination of salty bacon with rich chocolate sounds strange but is surprisingly delicious.” - by Magpie999
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Fry bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until nearly crisp, about 5 minutes. Add honey and stir until the foaming subsides. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a plate to cool.
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; mix in eggs.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl; add to the egg mixture. Fold bacon and chocolate chips into the mixture; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes. Allow brownies to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 241 cal
- 12.5 g
- 31.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"Great brownie recipe, and the bacon works with the chocolate surprisingly well!..." See more"
"I really liked these. I added most of the bacon inside and left a few for the top to decorate the plate. Really rich. Tasted great warm.. hope they taste good tomorrow as well..." See more"
Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.