Spaghetti Pizza Lasagna120 Reviews
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“I got this recipe from a friend and I haven't found anyone who doesn't like it!” - by Naomi Ritter
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain.
- Beat milk and eggs together until well combined; season with salt and pepper. Place pasta in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour milk mixture evenly over pasta. Pour pasta sauce over that. Distribute beef evenly over pasta sauce and sprinkle with oregano, garlic powder, minced onion and pepperoni slices. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 511 cal
- 26.6 g
- 40.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (120)Rate This Recipe
"This receipe was great but I did change a few things. I used angle hair spaghetti. I sauteed finaly chopped onions with the beef. I added all the seasonings into the egg mixture. I put a thin layer of..." See more pasta sauce on the bottom of the pan. I then put the spaghetti noodles in. Then the egg mixture. Then a layer of pasta sauce. Then a layer of shredded monteray cheddar cheese. Then the beef which I still sprinkled oragano and garlic powder over. Then the rest of the sauce. And finally lots of shredded monteray cheddar cheese. I took out the pepperonis though. I also cooked it for about an hour to make sure the egg was done. It turned out great and even my picky boyfriend loved it!! THANKS"
"I also have a similar recipe. I use Alberto's homemade noodles (wide or linguine) 12 oz. I put it in one large round baking dish or two small ceramic pie dishes (one for freezer). This looks more a..." See moreppealing like pizza and I slice it in pizza slices. Children and teens love it. I use a little more sauce than this recipe calls for. If you need a quick meal the meat can be omitted. I use this recipe all the time."
"This dish was very good, I also added all my left over from making a pizza the night before. Fresh mushrooms, green peppers and even some canadian bacon. Used a combination of monterey jack cheese, mo..." See morezz, chedder, and parmesan. Kids LOVED it. I added some onion and garlic cloves to the hamburger. Thank you for submitting this recipe. Nice twist to traditional spaghetti. "
Bob's Awesome Lasagna
Slow Cooker Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.