Strawberry Cheesecake12 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 10 hr 45 min
“This creamy strawberry cheesecake is perfect for any special occasion! You have to bake the cake and let it cool for an hour, then chill it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours prior to serving.” - by CMHIGGINS12
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and butter in a bowl. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place strawberries and cornstarch into a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Pour strawberry sauce into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil and stir until sauce is thick and shiny, about 2 minutes. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberry sauce; cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla extract, then beat in eggs on low speed until just combined. Pour half of cream cheese mixture over crust; drop half of reserved strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on cream cheese layer. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce; drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. Cut through top layer only with a knife to swirl strawberry sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Serve reserved strawberry sauce with cheesecake. If the sauce it too thick, stir in water.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 459 cal
- 29.7 g
- 41.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"This is a great cheesecake recipe! Very creamy and delicious. A couple suggestions: only use 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon as it is a very potent spice and 2 whole teaspoons makes the crust extremely swe..." See moreet. You can also use natural unsweetened strawberries either frozen or fresh and the cheesecake tastes just as good!"
"My Husband and i LOVED this Cheesecake! and this comes from a me, whose not a cheesecake lover. i made it cause i wanted to use up the strawberries we had, and i was not expecting it to be so great bu..." See moret, i fell in love. Followed all directions :) and directed this page to many other woman asking for the recipe, thank you so much!"
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Strawberry Cheesecake Quesadillas
Just swipe to see more like this.