Sunday Brunch Casserole11 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“A hearty bacon, egg, and hash brown casserole for the bacon lover in all of us. Feel free to use turkey bacon rather than pork!” - by T1INA
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in the skillet. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Cook and stir onion and bell pepper over medium heat in reserved drippings until tender, about 5 minutes; remove with slotted spoon.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl. Fold hash browns, Cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, dill, onion mixture, and crumbled bacon into egg mixture; transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 511 cal
- 37.3 g
- 18.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"Great casserol! Easy to throw together with simple ingredients. Great ratio of bacon, egg and cheese. Thankful for a breakfast casserole without a bread base...." See more"
"This is very easy to throw together and tastes very good too. I used russet potatoes that I grated into my salad spinner full of cool water - triple rinsed the potatoes using the insert as a colander ..." See moreand then spun them dry. When I make this again I don't think I would bother even pre-cooking the peppers and onions & a sprinkle of paprika on the top would be nice too. Thanks for a good recipe."
Cheesy Amish Breakfast Casserole
VELVEETA(R) Cheesy Bacon Brunch Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.