Creamy Twice-Baked Potatoes4 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“These easy twice baked potatoes get their creamy texture from a rich cream cheese filling. Double the recipe if you're having guests over or want leftovers.” - by tplbml
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Scrub and dry potatoes, then prick several times with a fork and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato; scoop out pulp and place in a small bowl. Beat potato flesh, butter, milk, and salt with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth and fluffy. Fold cream cheese and sour cream into potatoes; spoon mixture into potato shells. Sprinkle with paprika and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until heated through and tops are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 450 cal
- 29.8 g
- 39.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"My kids loved these but I did make some minor adjustments. I "baked" my potatoes in the microwave instead of the oven. Once scooped I sprayed the potato skins with cooking spray so they would crisp a ..." See morelittle when later baking. I needed to add more milk than what was called for to get a creamy and fluffy consistency. I just added milk a little at a time until the consistency was correct. I also salted to taste."
"These were SO good! I was licking the bowl and couldn't stop snacking on the filling. I baked 4 potatoes, took out the filling of all 4, but only used 2 potatoes to fill back up (so that the filling..." See more would be nice and thick, piled up high!) I also threw in a small handful of sharp cheddar cheese after mixing it together. Oh, I completely forgot to add the butter...it doesn't even need it! It's so rich from the cream cheese you won't miss it! You could add additional toppings like bacon and sour cream if you want to go the extra mile, but again, it doesn't even need it! Tasty!"
"I made these substituting heavy cream for milk (I had some leftover that I needed to use) and Mascarpone cheese for cream cheeese (again, it's what I had on hand). Simple, easy to make, and absolutely..." See more delicious. I love that you don't need a lot of ingredients to make something to incredibly good."
Creamy Mashed Potatoes II
Creamy Oikos(R) Mashed Potatoes
Just swipe to see more like this.