Turkey Mustard Burgers2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“A tasty burger option using turkey instead of beef.” - by ccb1122
Original recipe yields 4 burgers
- Mix ground turkey, minced red onion, Dijon mustard, and coarse salt in a bowl; form into 4 patties and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Drizzle olive oil over the burgers.
- Cook burgers on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 4 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Serve on whole wheat hamburger buns topped with baby arugula, avocado, green bell pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 433 cal
- 23 g
- 28.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Spicy Chipotle Turkey Burgers
Cumin Turkey Burgers
Just swipe to see more like this.