Brunch Egg Bake8 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“An easy and tasty brunch casserole filled with eggs, vegetables, and cheese will allow you to spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen.” - by firstname.lastname@example.org
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine Cheddar and mozzarella cheese in a small bowl; place 3 cups cheese mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms, onions, and red pepper until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes; drain. Spread vegetables over cheese mixture. Top mushroom mixture with ham; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese mixture.
- Beat eggs in a bowl; mix in milk, flour, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper. Slowly pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 286 cal
- 19.5 g
- 7.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"I used fresh mushrooms in this recipe that I sauteed with the onion, red bell pepper and a little fresh minced garlic before adding it to the other ingredients. I did add a little Frank's Hot Sauce to..." See more the casserole when I added in the spices. Everyone loved this baked egg omelette, especially me. I made a whole Brinner night and this went GREAT with home fries. I think I would cut the cheese in half next time, I think I could get away with that."
"I am getting ready to make this for the second time. This is really yummy. The only issue that I had was with the flour. If you add it as the recipe states it will be lumpy. I did and then had to ..." See moretry to remove the lumps and some of the liquid and shook it all up in a jar. No lumps. Also used fresh mushrooms and added pepper jack cheese. Leftovers can be reheated for a very quick breakfast. Thanks for posting"
Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread
Mexican Egg Bake
Just swipe to see more like this.