Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream7 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 15 min
“Creamy ice cream is mixed with blueberries and a graham cracker crust, making a perfect summertime treat.” - by gail0
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan; gradually stir in water until smooth. Stir in blueberries and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl; stir in butter. Pat into ungreased 10x15-inch baking pan.
- Bake crust in preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack, then crumble crust.
- Whisk 1 1/2 cups sugar, pudding mix, whipping cream, milk, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Fill ice cream freezer cylinder two-thirds full. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions; refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Whisk remaining mixture before placing in cylinder to get rid of lumps.
- Layer ice cream, graham cracker mixture, and blueberry sauce three times in a large bowl; swirl to combine. Freeze until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 459 cal
- 29.6 g
- 46.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"This was so good! I entered in an ice cream contest we had at our church and won 1st place out of 6 entries! Since it was a cheesecake ice cream I used Cheesecake Pudding instead of vanilla. I made..." See more it in three batches and layered it as stated in the recipe."
Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream
Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream-My Way
Just swipe to see more like this.