Ground Turkey Noodle Bake47 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“A satisfying casserole using ground turkey, egg noodles, and plenty of cheese.” - by ShaunaR
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in turkey and onion. Cook and stir until turkey mixture is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, about 10 minutes; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine milk, cream cheese, parsley, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Toss noodles with cream cheese mixture; transfer to prepared baking dish. Top with turkey mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, 15 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 346 cal
- 17.4 g
- 21.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (47)Rate This Recipe
"This is a really easy and quick meal. Instead of using cream cheese, I used Neufchatel Cheese as it has 1/3 less fat than cream cheese. I also didn't have ground turkey so I used ground chicken. Very ..." See moretasty. The family loved in...even the picky 3yr old. Thanks for sharing! I will be making this again."
"My daughter made this for dinner this evening. Easy enough for her to make... and all the kids are giving it 5 stars! This one is a keeper! She made it exactly as written...." See more"
Laura's Quick Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Aunt Carol's Spinach and Fish Bake
Just swipe to see more like this.