Alfredo and Cheese Stuffed Potatoes3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“These cheesy stuffed potatoes make a great side dish or a meal in themselves.” - by big daddy cooks
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Scrub and dry potatoes, then prick several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove and cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, garlic, pepper, and thyme in a small bowl. Stir in 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Combine potato pulp and cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon mixture into potato shells; sprinkle with 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are hot and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 457 cal
- 28.4 g
- 36.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Yummy yummy yummy, I was a big hit at the BBQ with this recipe. Easy to make and easy to transport...." See more"
"We really enjoyed this. I prepared it in advance, and it kept well overnight...." See more"
Herbed Greek Roasted Potatoes with Feta Cheese
Delicious Stuffed Potato Pancakes
Just swipe to see more like this.