Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Bruschetta1 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“I'm not a big fan of bruschetta, but I love this recipe, and so does everyone I've made it for! This is just as good as anything from a restaurant. This recipe takes longer the first few times you do it, before you really get the hang of it. It is a bit of work, but trust me, it's worth it! Most likely, you won't have leftovers.” - by Jessica
Original recipe yields 24 appetizers
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Brush both sides of each baguette slice with extra-virgin olive oil. Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast under the broiler, about 1 minute per side; watch carefully to avoid burning. Remove toasted slices and set aside on baking sheet.
- Place red pepper halves, cut sides down, on a baking sheet; broil until skin is charred and blistered, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer pepper halves to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let peppers cool and strip off and discard blackened skin. Chop the roasted peppers.
- Mix chopped roasted red pepper, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, green onion, pesto, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic together in a bowl. Top each bread slice with about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and sprinkle each appetizer lightly with Parmesan cheese.
- Place bruschetta on baking sheet under broiler just until the topping is lightly browned and bubbly, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 73 cal
- 4.8 g
- 5.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I made this for a clients dinner party, doubled the recipe and it was very well received. I used diced fresh tomatoes, not the cherry tomatoes but either way would be good. I also made my own basil ..." See morepesto. Served with quartered Chia Pitas from Costco. It was a huge hit."
Grilled Portobello Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper and Mozzarella
Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage Fresh Tomato Bruschetta
Just swipe to see more like this.