Bacon-Chocolate Bruschetta2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“A combination of bacon and chocolate on crostini. The creamy-sweetness of the chocolate with the crispy-saltiness of the bacon is very pleasing. The chocolate chips hold their shape but melt wonderfully when bitten.” - by HisAnomaly
Original recipe yields 9 appetizers
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and very crisp, 10 to 14 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels. When cool, crumble the bacon.
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush tops with olive oil. Toast slices under the broiler, about 1 minute. Watch carefully to avoid burning. Remove toasted baguette slices and set aside on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix crumbled bacon with chocolate chips in a bowl and top each baguette slice with a small amount of the mixture. Bake in the preheated oven until chocolate chips are soft but still hold their shape, about 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (9 total)
- 179 cal
- 9.5 g
- 20.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Nikol's Garlic Bruschetta
Apple Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Just swipe to see more like this.