Spiderweb Pumpkin Cheesecake2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“This spooky pumpkin cheese cake is a Halloween treat for all.” - by treen9499
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix chocolate wafer crumbs and melted butter in a bowl; press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until just blended. Stir in pumpkin pie filling and cornstarch; pour over chocolate wafer crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is just set, 50 to 55 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over top of warm cheesecake; let cool.
- Melt chocolate and oil in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave for 1 minute; stir until completely melted. Drizzle chocolate onto sour cream topping in a spiral pattern, starting from the center; draw a toothpick outward, from center to edges, through circles to form a web. Remove side of pan and serve.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 455 cal
- 32.6 g
- 35.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
Perfectly Simple Pumpkin Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.