Pumpkin Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping3 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 10 hr 5 min
“Sweet and traditional pumpkin cheesecake with a sour cream topping.” - by summertime_girl
Original recipe yields 14 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup white sugar in a bowl; stir in butter. Press crust onto the bottom and 1 1/2-inches up the side of prepared springform pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until set and lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and brown sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Stir pumpkin, cornstarch, 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon, and nutmeg into cream cheese mixture. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and eggs until just blended; pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, 1/3 cup white sugar, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Spread sour cream topping over cheesecake and bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, then carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour then refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Amount Per Serving (14 total)
- 447 cal
- 30.5 g
- 38.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"I made this cheesecake last week for an early Thanksgiving for the first time. It was very easy to make ( even for me) and it came out looking and tasting perfectly...." See more"
"This pumpkin cheesecake is absolutely delicious! My family loved it. Thank you!!!..." See more"
Easy Sour Cream Cheesecake
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.