Yummy Cheese Fries7 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Easy and fast, these Cheddar cheese fries are served with bacon and dipped in ranch dressing.” - by Quincie
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Place a piece of aluminum foil over a baking sheet; spread fries in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle fries with cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Broil until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with Ranch dressing.
Amount Per Serving (3 total)
- 225 cal
- 18.8 g
- 0.8 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"Ran across this today and had to rate, we eat these all the time.Sometimes we alternate dipping with ranch and/or buffalo sauce..." See more"
"YUM! I used a little less than 1/2 bag of fries, so the bacon and cheese was perfect, but if I were to use a whole bag, I would most likely use more bacon and cheese. I will be making these again! Tha..." See morenks for sharing. :)"
Yummy Cheese Ball
Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Spears with Tomatoes and Taleggio Cheese
Just swipe to see more like this.