Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers2 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Fresh ginger is a key ingredient for these tasty burgers.” - by CIORFINO
Original recipe yields 2 sandwiches
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Spray a broiling rack with cooking spray.
- Place pineapple slices on a baking sheet and broil just until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side. Set the pineapple slices aside.
- Thoroughly mix ground beef, bread crumbs, water chestnuts, teriyaki sauce, egg, minced ginger, Asian seasoning blend, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl; divide in half and form 2 large patties. Place the patties onto the prepared broiling rack.
- Broil patties until burgers are browned and no longer pink inside, 5 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the middle of a burger should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Place half the lettuce onto the bottom half of each bun; top with a burger and a slice of pineapple. Place bun tops on sandwiches and serve.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 675 cal
- 26.3 g
- 65.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Indeed the fresh ginger is the key ingredient in this burger. Teriyaki Burgers are my husbands absolute favorite. We both though the egg and the bread crumbs made it seem more like meat loaf than ha..." See moremburgers though. I have no idea what 'Asian Seasoning blend' is so I just left it out. Next time I think I will skip the bread crumbs and egg add a bit less teriyaki sauce. I did these on the grill and that added a nice dimension to the taste of the burgers."
"These burgers had good flavor but the texture of the burgers were more like meatloaf than a hamburger. My family did enjoy them although I will probably make them next time without the breadcrumbs an..." See mored egg as another reviewer suggested. I believe it was probably a mind thing with my family and I....as in when you're planning on eating a burger, you expect burger texture....if I had served this as meat loaf...they would have liked it just fine...again the flavor is great, just the texture is off for a "hamburger"....must serve with the grilled pineapple! Great flavor combination."
Big Bad Burgers
Pineapple Bacon Burgers
Just swipe to see more like this.