Amaretto Brownies2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 55 min
“Fudgy brownies plus amaretto. How can you go wrong? (Warning - alcohol is not baked out of this recipe.) Keep refrigerated.” - by APLETKA
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix chocolate syrup, flour, white sugar, 1/2 cup butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl until smooth; spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 30 to 45 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup butter, amaretto liqueur, and almond extract in a bowl until smooth; spread over cooled brownies.
- Stir chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter together in a saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool slightly and drizzle over frosted brownies.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 277 cal
- 11.8 g
- 40.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe is easy and delicious! In the future, however, I would make only half of the amaretto glaze. It made way more then I needed and I ended up wasting half of it...." See more"
Layered Peanut Butter Brownies
Rocky Road Peanut Butter Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.