Chocolate Hazelnut Cigars4 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Chocolate-hazelnut spread is rolled in phyllo dough and baked.” - by Kristy Ainslie
Original recipe yields 25 cigars
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface. Brush half the sheet with butter; fold sheet over.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread in a 1/2-inch strip 1 inch from the bottom and sides of the folded phyllo. Spread butter over remaining dough surface.
- Fold the sides of the phyllo dough over the ends of the chocolate layer, and roll into a cigar shape, starting from the bottom. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining phyllo, butter, and chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (25 total)
- 97 cal
- 6.3 g
- 9.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"These are simple, delicious, and a fantastic way to use up leftover phyllo dough when making a savory entree for dinner. I always wind up with part of a package left over and am always looking for eas..." See morey fillings, and this was one of our favorites. Thanks for sharing your recipe!"
"I made this with my 6 year old and she loved it. Everyone did really. We made it twice, the first time we had issues with the dough ripping when we put the butter on it. The second time I used PAM ..." See moreolive oil spray (spray lightly) and they were perfect."
Chocolate Hazelnut Chip Cookies
Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
Just swipe to see more like this.