Heirloom Tomato Summer Pizza0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 22 min
- Ready In: 42 min
“Create this delicious pizza worth sharing. With prosciutto, colorful tomatoes, and Carapelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, it's the perfect summer meal for friends and family alike.” - by Carapelli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Roll dough out on a floured surface to a 10- to 12-inch circle. Sprinkle cornmeal over center of a large baking sheet or in a 12-inch pizza pan; transfer dough to baking sheet.
- Open bottle of Carapelli. Pour out a little bit into a plate for dipping while you cook. Yum.
- Brush 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil evenly over dough. Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough to 1/2 inch from edge. Top with cheese and prosciutto. Maybe hold some cheese and prosciutto aside too. You know, for snacking.
- Slice tomatoes thinly; shake each slice to discard excess seeds and juices. Arrange in a single layer over cheese.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Meanwhile, place arugula in a small bowl. Drizzle remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil over arugula; toss to coat. Sprinkle over pizza just before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 354 cal
- 14.8 g
- 40.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Summer Tomato Pie
Prosciutto and Provolone Panini Sandwiches
Just swipe to see more like this.