Cheese Steak Packets6 Reviews
- Ready In: 18 min
“Strips of sirloin steak, sliced onions, and shredded Cheddar cheese are baked or grilled in foil packets for a quick and delicious dinner.” - by Reynolds Wrap®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips. Sprinkle steak strips with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Center one-fourth of onions on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Top with steak strips and cheese.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve on sliced buns with additional cheese, if desired. Top with ketchup or steak sauce.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 669 cal
- 22.8 g
- 74.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"This is SO much better, faster & easier by using a good deli sliced roast beef instead of beef sirloin; Following the remainder of the recipe, only cutting the cooking time in half. Yum...." See more"
"These are awesome and so incredibly easy to prepare! Regular old aluminum foil is fine. The cheese melts so will need to add some more. We each chose different cheeses for our pack...provel, americ..." See morean, baby Swiss. Add some extra seasoning to the steak...a bit bland. Also prepared some au jus from one of those packets for dipping! Yummy. Served with grapes and rice."
Ginger Sesame Salmon
Shrimp and Broccoli Packets
Just swipe to see more like this.