Aloha Tuna Steaks5 Reviews
- Cook: 18 min
- Ready In: 18 min
“Bake or grill a meal in a packet with this easy teriyaki tuna steak with pineapple, fresh ginger, and mixed veggies.” - by Reynolds Wrap®
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center one tuna steak on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; top with pineapple chunks. Combine teriyaki sauce, ginger and salt; spoon over tuna and pineapple. Arrange vegetables beside tuna.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR Grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 331 cal
- 7.3 g
- 29.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I used tuna steaks for this and it turned out great! I made extra sauce (3Tbsp teriyaki & 3/4tsp ginger for 2 steaks). I didn't have the frozen stir fry veggies, so I julienned broccoli stems, carro..." See morets and yellow pepper, and steamed them for several minutes before assembling foil packets. We had company over and everyone raved over these! Serve with some rice, what an easy and delicious meal. I will definitely make these again!"
"Great foil dinner while camping! Used the Swordfish steaks, frozen mixed vegetables, pineapple and teriyaki sauce. Never thought to use fish in a foil dinner but it worked...." See more"
Cheese Steak Packets
Shrimp and Broccoli Packets
Just swipe to see more like this.