Moroccan Chicken Medley16 Reviews
- Cook: 22 min
- Ready In: 22 min
“Chicken breasts cooked in foil packets with cumin and cinnamon in a tomato base are ready in less than 30 minutes, and cleanup is a breeze.” - by Reynolds Wrap®
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Combine cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper; sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon mixture all over chicken. Combine tomatoes with remaining spice mixture; spoon beside chicken. Arrange zucchini strips over chicken and tomatoes.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 192 cal
- 3.3 g
- 11.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"Great spices! The cumin and cinnamon had very good flavor, and the chicken came out juicy and moist. Very easy to make and everyone loved it!..." See more"
"simple and makes the chicken breast very moist. would be good served with rice...." See more"
Baby Back Barbecue Ribs
Backyard BBQ Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.