Ginger Sesame Salmon6 Reviews
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Salmon and grated ginger with sesame oil are cooked on a bed of chopped carrots, then served on fresh spinach leaves.” - by Reynolds Wrap®
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center carrots on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Top with salmon. Rub salmon with ginger; drizzle with vinegar and oil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve salmon and carrots on a bed of spinach. Sprinkle with additional seasoned rice vinegar, if desired.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 232 cal
- 9.5 g
- 9.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I changed the proportions of this recipe, and had to cook it for half an hour, but it was amazing, especially for such a simple recipe. Very moist, with a subtle flavor...." See more"
"This is an excellent recipe -- quick, easy, yet worthy of company. I didn't have salmon so I substituted large white fish (swai) fillets. As a result, I did have to increase the cooking time. Despite ..." See morethat, the fillets came out very moist and were very flavorful. I also didn't make individual packets, but wrapped and sealed all of the carrots and fish I was preparing in one foil-lined pan. The meal is colorful and healthy. It is a very versatile and "forgiving" recipe that I will definitely make again. Thank you for sharing."
Baby Back Barbecue Ribs
Shrimp and Broccoli Packets
Just swipe to see more like this.