Broccoli and Carrots with Oranges2 Reviews
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“In this sweet and savory veggie side dish, broccoli florets and baby carrots are cooked with orange marmalade, then served with mandarin orange sections and cashews.” - by Reynolds Wrap®
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F OR grill to medium-high. Combine orange marmalade and salt. Add broccoli and carrots; toss to coat.
- Center vegetable mixture on sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
- Open packet, add oranges and stir. Sprinkle with cashews before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 128 cal
- 3.1 g
- 24.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I LOVED this recipe, my husband liked it. I did this recipe exactly as written, although I may add some other veggies next time for more variety. It was super easy and really good!..." See more"
Grilled Marinated Vegetables
Shrimp and Broccoli Packets
Just swipe to see more like this.