Peanut Butter Pie Bars0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“These peanut butter pie-inspired bar cookies are the perfect chewy, crumbly, sweet treat for peanut lovers!” - by S. Eyres
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl until cracker crumbs are moistened. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 7 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, honey, and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl; stir in brown sugar. Fold flour into peanut butter mixture until well incorporated.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chips start to melt, 13 to 15 minutes. Cool before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 449 cal
- 22.1 g
- 58.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars II
Monkey Peanut Butter Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.