World's Largest Peanut Butter Cup1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 25 min
“This is the best peanut butter pie out there! You make this and your family will beg for more! It is a bit time-consuming to make, but well worth it!” - by SNOOKCOOK
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Press pie crust dough into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Prick sides and bottom of dough with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Fold 1 cup whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Spread into cooled pie crust. Chill in refrigerator until set, 1 hour.
- Mix vanilla pudding mix and chocolate pudding mix with milk in a bowl until pudding starts to set up, about 2 minutes; spread over cream cheese mixture in pie crust. Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the pie. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate and peanuts. Chill in refrigerator before serving, about 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 660 cal
- 37.7 g
- 73 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This was an easy pie to make. It was a very good balance between chocolate and peanut butter, not too sweet, just enough. I liked the light and creamy texture. The pie also looked very professional. ..." See more My 14 year old daughter had no problem making this recipe."
Peanut Butter Pie 2000
Healthier Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.