Mashed Kohlrabi and Red Potato Bake5 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“A tasty mix of red potatoes and kohlrabi.” - by Exarkahn
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Bring a small pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook kohlrabi cubes in boiling water until soft, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Cook red potatoes in microwave oven until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Beat kohlrabi, potatoes, and garlic scape together in a bowl with an electric hand mixer until smooth; transfer to a 1-quart casserole dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese begins to brown, about 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 154 cal
- 1.8 g
- 29.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"This is very good Had made Mashed Kohlrabi and Potatoes before but not with the cheese and garlic - a real flavor enhancement. Thanks...." See more"
"I changed the ingredients slightly and adjusted the method. Slicing the potatoes and kohlrabi equally, I added the garlic and let cook while I browned German sausage in a cast iron skillet. Then I p..." See moreut the potato and kohlrabi mixture into the skillet, sliced the cooked sausage and put on top along with the cheese. Baked in a 350 degree oven for 1/2 hour. Delish!"
Suzy's Mashed Red Potatoes
Red Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Just swipe to see more like this.