Italian Chicken and Tortellini1 Reviews
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Grill up the whole meal in foil packets--this flavorful dish combines chicken breasts and cheese tortellini with Italian-style tomatoes and sliced olives.” - by Reynolds Wrap®
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Arrange tortellini around chicken. Spoon tomatoes and olives over tortellini.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 14 to 18 minutes in covered grill.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 577 cal
- 15.3 g
- 67.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Cheese Steak Packets
Backyard BBQ Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.