Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Prosciutto Poppers0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These are amazing little appetizers. I make them for tailgating, cocktail parties, or sometimes just as a snack for my daughter and her friends for a sleepover. They are yummy!” - by RainbowJewels
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil in a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Stir Brussels sprouts and continue baking until tender, about 15 minutes more.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir prosciutto until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Allow Brussels sprouts to rest for 5 minutes. Thread a Brussels sprout half on a toothpick, followed by a few chunks of prosciutto and another sprout half. Repeat with remaining sprouts and prosciutto.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 107 cal
- 8 g
- 5.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Baked Brussels Sprouts
Just swipe to see more like this.