Rhubarb Curry Chicken3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 45 min
“A sweet curry dish that goes great with rice.” - by suzy
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place rhubarb and orange in a blender; blend until pureed and transfer to a saucepan. Add sugar and orange zest.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until marmalade is thickened, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes. Allow marmalade to cool; ladle into jars. Cover jars with lids and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange chicken breast halves in a baking dish.
- Mix 1 cup marmalade, water, curry powder, and salt in a bowl; spoon mixture over chicken breasts.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, basting occasionally, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Serve rhubarb sauce over chicken breasts.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 560 cal
- 2.9 g
- 112.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was amazing! My husband doesn't like curry and he finished his plate and was looking for more. I did decrease the amount of sugar a little. It will definitely become a regular meal in m..." See morey house."
"2 cups of sugar was just too much for me to fathom so I halved the sugar and it was not missed at all. Used frozen rhubarb from last summer and an orange that was on its last legs. Excellent flavor in..." See more final product after cooking chicken in it!"
Curry Stand Chicken Tikka Masala Sauce
Michelle's Coconut Chicken Curry
Just swipe to see more like this.