Avocado Rosemary Lime Bars2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 50 min
“Green bars subtly flavored with rosemary and lime.” - by sueb
Original recipe yields 48 bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, rosemary, and lime zest together in a bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry cutter until clumps are small. Set aside 1 cup of the flour mixture for later use; press remaining flour mixture in an even layer into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until the crust sets, about 10 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup of the reserved flour mixture with 1 1/2 cup sugar, lime juice, eggs, and mashed avocado in a bowl until mostly smooth; spread over the baked crust. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of the reserved flour mixture.
- Bake in oven until set, about 25 minutes more. Cool completely before cutting into 48 bars. Cover with plastic and refrigerate.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 82 cal
- 3 g
- 13 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I needed to find a use for half a leftover avocado and this recipe emerged from my ingredient search. My husband thought these bars were really unique. They are a good combination of flavors and not..." See more too sweet."
The Best Lemon Bars
Bake Sale Lemon Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.