Nick's Feta and Artichoke Stuffed Peppers4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“Red bell peppers stuffed with a mixture of rice, spices, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese. A flavorful way to make stuffed peppers that my wife adores.” - by Nick
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring rice and water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat; cook and stir green onions and garlic until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add artichoke hearts, tomato, basil, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Cook and stir artichoke mixture until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in rice and remove from heat.
- Crumble about 1 teaspoon feta cheese into the bottom of each red bell pepper. Spoon rice mixture into each red bell pepper to fill halfway. Crumble another teaspoon feta cheese over filling; top with more filling. Place red bell peppers in a glass baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until feta cheese has melted and red bell peppers are slightly tender, about 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 267 cal
- 10.8 g
- 38.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"These are DELICIOUS! I used a combo of Red, Yellow, and Orange Bell Peppers and everything came out super yummy. The leftovers were even good. I did cheat a little... I used a "Success" brown rice bag..." See more so the cook time was only 10 minutes in the microwave. GREAT recipe!"
"I loved this recipe. Much lighter than using meat for the stuffing. I substituted mushrooms for the tomatoes since my son cannot eat tomatoes. The spices -- ground black pepper and red pepper flake..." See mores -- gave it a nice peppy flavor."
Spinach and Feta Pita Bake
Quick and Easy Stuffed Peppers
Just swipe to see more like this.