Granny's Italian Zucchini Pie6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Delicious appetizer for a holiday party or family gathering.” - by Kate B
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir zucchini and onion until tender, about 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, and oregano; stir to coat.
- Whisk eggs and mozzarella cheese together in a bowl. Stir zucchini mixture into egg mixture.
- Separate crescent dough into two rectangles and place into a 8x12-inch baking dish; press into bottom and slightly up sides of dish to form a crust. Spread mustard onto crust. Pour zucchini-egg mixture into crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set in the middle and lightly browned, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool before cutting into squares or wedges.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 271 cal
- 17.7 g
- 16.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I have a very similiar recipe and its fabulous. I love to make it as often as I can. Only thing is that I use dijon mustard instead but its well worth trying with yellow mustard...." See more"
"this was good. I followed recipe except baked it in an 8x8 Pyrex. took about 8 minutes longer. Maybe drain the zucchini after sauteing. It was a little watery...." See more"
"This was excellent! We didn't have any crescent rolls, so we used canned biscuits instead. I also added more cheese than what it calls for just to use up the little I would have had left over. It ende..." See mored up tasting a lot like cheesy garlic bread, just with zuchinnis mixed in. I added the photo since there wasn't one originally, so I don't know if that's what the original recipe is supposed to look like, but I followed it closely otherwise and it was great!"
Mom's Zucchini Pie
Summertime Zucchini Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.