Peach Pie with Sour Cream5 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“This is my favorite pie recipe anywhere. Just make sure you use only fresh, high-quality sweet peaches.” - by gent500
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Butter a 9-inch pie dish.
- Place 1 1/4 cups flour, butter, salt, and 2 tablespoons sour cream in a food processor; pulse until mixture comes together in a large ball. Press dough into prepared pie dish to form a crust.
- Bake in preheated hoven until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove pie crust from oven.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange peach slices in pie crust.
- Lightly beat egg yolks in a large bowl. Add in sugar, 1/3 cup sour cream, and 2 tablespoons flour; stir until well-mixed. Pour egg mixture over peaches. Cover pie with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes; remove foil. Continue baking until peach filling is set, about 15 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 337 cal
- 16.1 g
- 45.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Sooooo good, sooooo easy & 5 stars all the way. I used light sour cream and Splenda blend, and it still was delicious. The pie crust is done in seconds in the food processor, is tender, and you don'..." See moret even have to roll it out, just press into the pie dish. Absolutely wouldn't change a thing; it's perfect as is."
"This pie is absolutely scrumptious. Best to use firm ripe peaches. The crust is out of this world. It's tender and flakey and is perfect for those who hate to roll out pie dough. I use it for all ..." See moremy baked custard pies, like pumpkin and pecan, because it doesn't get soggy. Excellent recipe."
"This is my absolute favorite recipe. I'm not a huge pie person, but this is definitely the exception to the rule. I can't stop eating it! The pie crust is flakey and buttery and the pie is the perfect..." See more balance of tart and sweetness. Although the recipe is simple and easy to make, you can tell after the first bite that every ingredient’s main purpose is to highlight the natural flavors of the peaches. They key here is to use fresh, ripe peaches! Don't use canned or frozen and don't use skim sour cream... there's a reason for each ingredient. If you absolutely must add your own flare, I suggest spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, etc... but I insist you try it at least once as is, you won't be disappointed!"
Sour Cream Apple Pie Deluxe
Sour Cream Peach Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.