Four Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos10 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“These are a great appetizer - jalapeno peppers stuffed with 4 kinds of cheese and spices, then baked.” - by Melissa
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add jalapeno peppers, cover, and steam until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix cream cheese with Parmesan, Cheddar, and feta cheeses, garlic, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Arrange jalapeno peppers on prepared baking sheet. Spoon cheese mixture into each pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 300 cal
- 26.9 g
- 5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"Definitely a "knife and fork" appy. They are very soft and the cheese is gooey. I followed the directions almost exactly, realizing after I'd filled the pepper halves that I'd forgotten the black pep..." See moreper. These were still very tasty. They are on the spicy side for sure. Thanks for sharing the recipe!"
"Yummy but hot -need a milder pepper--- cheese filiing is great! you can use variety of cheese mixture...." See more"
"Loved it! Super easy to make. My friends gobbled them up, making me wish I had made more. I made 10 jalapenos, with lots of cheese mixture to spare. I ended up putting the leftover cheese mixture ..." See moreon a loaf of sourdough and it made the yummiest cheesebread! I just might make the cheese mixture soley for the bread next time. ;)"
Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos
Peanut Butter Stuffed Jalapenos
Just swipe to see more like this.