Nutella® Hazelnut Cookies7 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Ready In: 57 min
“These cookies are great for chocolate-hazelnut lovers. I make these all the time and everyone absolutely loves them.” - by msmechanic
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Mix with a whisk to break up any lumps.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time until completely incorporated. Mix in vanilla and chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and stir just until combined. Fold in chopped hazelnuts and chocolate chips. Drop the dough onto prepared baking sheet by tablespoons or with a cookie scoop.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges look dry and cookies are fragrant, about 12 minutes. Allow to cool for 1 minute on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 502 cal
- 26.7 g
- 63.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"I used one generous cup mini chocolate chips and an additional generous cup of dark chocolate chips in this recipe. Baked at 350*, these were perfectly done at ten minutes. I let them cool on the shee..." See moret slightly before pulling them off to cool on my countertop. After they cooled, they were perfectly soft with a wonderful chewy texture. BAKERY STYLE COOKIES. Seriously. The family was very impressed with these cookies. Eight thumbs up!"
"This is a great cookie! Soft, chewy, and most importantly chocolate-hazelnutty! The yield says it makes 2 doz cookies, but when my hubby made them, we got about 5 doz out of them, using a standard 1 o..." See morez scoop. This cookie is definitely worth making though!"
Perfect Double Chocolate Peanut Candy Cookies
Ultimate High Altitude Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.