Easy Anise Cookies0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Easy and delicious cookies. They have a nice crunchy outside and are chewy on the inside.” - by Gary
Original recipe yields 3 dozen cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat eggs and brown sugar together in a large bowl until smooth. Stir anise seed and salt into the egg mixture.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water; stir into the egg mixture. Add flour and mix into a dough. Form into 36 small balls.
- Spread white sugar into a wide, shallow dish. Roll the cookie dough balls in the sugar to coat. Arrange onto prepared baking sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges are crispy, about 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 121 cal
- 0.6 g
- < 1%
- 26.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Mary Mazzie's Anise Cookies
Anise Cookies IV
Just swipe to see more like this.