Veggie Turkey Meatloaf with Tangy Balsamic Glaze0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“A super moist and flavorful turkey meatloaf with the perfect complement of a tangy balsamic glaze. It's light enough to keep you on track with your New Year's resolutions and filling enough to satisfy all your comfort food cravings. Let the tummy hugfest begin without any of the guilt!” - by everyday2gourmet
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in hot oil until onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking and stirring until the onion is crisp and dark brown, 15 to 20 minutes more. Remove from heat and set aside to cool; chop into small pieces and place into a large bowl.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots and mushrooms, season with kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste, and cook and stir until carrots start to soften, about 7 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for another 3 minutes; remove from heat, add artichoke hearts, and set aside and let cool. Transfer vegetables to the bowl with onion.
- Mix in feta cheese, bread crumbs, egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce, turkey, parsley, and thyme; season with Italian seasoning and Creole seasoning. Adjust salt and pepper if desired. Thoroughly mix turkey mixture with hands and form into a meatloaf; place loaf on a baking sheet.
- Bake meatloaf in preheated oven until no longer pink inside and the juices run clear, 40 to 45 minutes. Combine tomato sauce, balsamic vinegar, and honey to make the glaze; remove meatloaf from the oven, coat with glaze, and bake until glaze has cooked onto the loaf, 5 to 10 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 354 cal
- 16.7 g
- 30.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Turkey and Quinoa Meatloaf
Crazy Delicious Turkey Meatloaf
Just swipe to see more like this.