Grilled Eggplant and Asparagus Salad1 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Warm grilled eggplant, asparagus, and tomatoes top a bed of cool, crunchy romaine and endive lettuce with a balsamic vinegar dressing.” - by yao-ming
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Toss asparagus, eggplant, and tomatoes with about 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Arrange vegetables on the preheated grill; cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Whisk olive oil and vinegar in a bowl until smooth; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Toss romaine, endive, and dressing together in a large bowl.
- Serve grilled vegetables atop the dressed lettuce mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 195 cal
- 11.7 g
- 20.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"My whole family loved this...i added artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes and kale...it seems that it just fits no matter what you blend...." See more"
Grilled Mojo Chicken Salad With Asparagus and Oranges
Roasted Eggplant and Asparagus Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.