No-Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake2 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 32 min
“Delicious, simple, quick, and easy tiramisu cheesecake! Sprinkle entire cake with shaved chocolate or cocoa powder. Cut individual servings and and top off each piece with whipped cream and raspberries or toffee bits.” - by Liv
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch pan with aluminum foil, making sure to cover the sides and leaving several inches of aluminum foil on each end.
- Mix graham crackers and butter in a bowl until crackers are moist; pat down into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until firm, about 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk; continue beating until incorporated. Blend sour cream and lemon juice into the cream cheese mixture. Chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Dip each vanilla wafer cookie in the brewed coffee for a few seconds and arrange in a layer onto the cooled crust with about 1/2 inch between each cookie. Spread about 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over the cookies. Repeat layering of cookies and cream cheese mixture twice more.
- Refrigerate until center is set, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 467 cal
- 28.3 g
- 47.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I used the cheese mix and the nella waffers but i put all that into a chocolate bowl with a little graham cracker mix in the bottem and the coffee was a dark roast blend it was GREAT..." See more"
"Just made this last night - it was super easy & super delicious!!! Will definitely make it again, everyone loved it! Also, there seemed to be a lot of extra chocolate graham cracker crust - so I spr..." See moreinkled it on top of each of the layers and on the top of the cheesecake and added the chocolate chips which made it look fancy :)"
Best No-Bake Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.