Mari's Dessert Pie7 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“A luxurious, rich dessert that induces happiness in all who try it...called Mari's Dessert in honor of my sister-in-law who loves it. Garnish with shaved chocolate curls or flaked coconut if desired.” - by az_starshine
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, Cut the butter into the flour and 1/4 cup sugar until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; pat mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- In the same bowl, Mix pudding according to package directions. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 376 cal
- 23 g
- 39.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"This is basically a sugar cookie crust with a delicious cream layer and chocolate pudding! My 13 year old son and 14 year old bro-in-law DO NOT eat pie, but LOVED this and asked for it for Christmas ..." See moredinner! Easy and wonderful!!"
"This recipe is great and very quick to whip up. I have made it a few times now and have even tried different types of pudding in place of the chocolate. (Our favorites are butterscotch and cookies n..." See more cream.) We have also tried this recipe using an oreo cookie crust, it is so tasty! As you can tell, we use this as our base and then add whatever kinds you want. Enjoy."
Soda Cracker Pie
Piereth Pie II
Just swipe to see more like this.