Granola Bars6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Quick, easy granola bars.” - by Naomi
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Spread the oats and coconut evenly across a baking sheet.
- Toast oats and coconut in preheated oven until browned, about 10 minutes; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix honey, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook and stir until smooth. Pour the honey mixture over the oats and coconut; stir to coat. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until beginning to dry, about 15 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 188 cal
- 4.7 g
- 34.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Unbelievable! I added 1/3 cup of almonds and 1/3 cup of slivered almonds...." See more"
"Super easy to make. I added some mini chocolate chips and flax seeds - really good!..." See more"
Easy Granola Bars
Ultra Yummy Breakfast Granola Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.