Date Summer Salad0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Honestly, I replicated a favorite salad from a restaurant and it is a definite success every time I make it, at home or to friends.” - by lelamtts
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk brown sugar and water together in a small saucepan; bring to a boil and cook until reduced to a caramel syrup, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Arrange walnuts and pecans on the prepared baking sheet.
- Toast nuts in the preheated oven until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Pour caramel syrup over nuts; toss to coat. Bake until nuts are lightly browned and syrup has thickened, 8 to 10 more minutes. Let cool on baking sheet.
- Mix salad greens, strawberries, blackberries, blue cheese, cranberries, dates, and vinaigrette dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle candied nuts over salad.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 283 cal
- 13.9 g
- 36.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Strawberry Summer Salad
Poppy Seed Summer Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.