Bacon Chili Cheeseburger Meatloaf5 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 35 min
“Very flavorful meatloaf. A good comfort food.” - by J. Lewis
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cook and stir bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until bacon is translucent and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes; stir in onion and continue cooking and stirring until bacon is browned and sweet onion is translucent, about 5 more minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons chili powder, 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, cumin, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Mix in ground sirloin, bacon-onion mixture, Cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, eggs, and bread crumbs until thoroughly combined. Form the mixture into a loaf shape and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Place loaf into the prepared baking dish. Mix 1/2 cup ketchup, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon chili powder, and 1 teaspoon ground ancho chile in a bowl. Spread the mixture over the loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the loaf is no longer pink inside and the juices run clear, 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 484 cal
- 27.4 g
- 24 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"This was very good. I did have to change a few things. I didn't have any ancho chili powder so I used a little bit of adobo sauce in the meatloaf and the topping. The amounts are right on and I didn't..." See more have to add any extra liquids or dry ingredients. My family wasn't thrilled with the glaze but we just scraped that part off. This makes awesome meatloaf sandwiches :) And it tastes so very much better the next day. Not that it isn't good at first, just better after it sits overnight. Thanks for the recipe :)"
Turkey Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Bacon Cheeseburger Upside Down Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.