Crispy Sweet Potato Bake5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“I make these sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving, and they were a big hit. The brown sugar gives it just the right amount of sweetness.” - by Brooke Thesen
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish.
- Place sweet potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and mash. Measure 3 cups mashed sweet potato and transfer to a large bowl.
- Beat sweet potatoes, brown sugar, 1/2 cup butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract together with an electric hand mixer in a bowl until smooth and creamy; pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Pour 1/3 cup melted butter over pecans in a bowl; stir to coat. Add flour; stir until combined. Sprinkle pecan mixture over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 570 cal
- 40.8 g
- 47.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"This is an awesome recipe. The only difference is I added 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg to the mixture. This was GREAT and tasted like something from a high end restaurant...." See more"
"Creamy deliciousness with a nice pecan crunch. I used half the amount of sugar and it was perfect for us...." See more"
Yummy Sweet Potato Casserole
Sweet Potato Casserole with White Raisin
Just swipe to see more like this.