Restaurant Style Lasagna79 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Delicious and easy. This is a winner every time! Also makes a good manicotti.” - by AMELIAHOP
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To make filling- Combine in a bowl: ricotta cheese, mozzarella, parmesan and eggs.
- To make sauce- In a skillet, brown the ground beef until cooked through; drain grease. Combine in skillet, browned ground beef, oregano, basil, garlic powder, sugar, salt, pepper and tomato sauce. Heat through and stir.
- In a 9x13 inch pan, alternate layers of cooked lasagna noodles, sauce, and filling, making 3 layers total. If desired, top with more mozzarella cheese. Bake for 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 365 cal
- 16.1 g
- 29.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (79)Rate This Recipe
"This is a keeper! I will be making my lasagna like this again. I did make some changes,like everyone always does; I used no-cook noodles,put about 1 cup sauce in the bottom of the dish,used jarred tom..." See moreato sauce because I was time crunched,and browned the meat w/the jar of sauce. I layered it as stated in the recipe,added another jar of sauce on top of the final layer,and added more shredded cheese on top,but covered it,as stated on the box of no cook noodles. I baked it @ 375 degrees for 50 minutes,took the cover off and baked for another 10.Then I let it sit about 10 minutes.Awesome! This is the 1st lasagna that didn't run all over the plate when you try to serve it.My whole family loved it! Thanks for the great recipe! ;)"
"If using the ingredients exactly as listed, the lasagna has almost no sauce to it. It is too dry for my taste, but it still tasted good. Next time I will use more than the 1/2 pound of lean beef tha..." See moret the recipes call for, and add more sauce."
"I thought that this recipe was great as a starter. I used it as a jumping off point. I kept the cheese the same, although I did add more fresh parmesan, but I used a pound of italian sausage and brow..." See morened it up added minced garlic to that and cooked some fresh sliced button mushrooms to it as well. (don't forget to drain the grease) Then instead of using the tomato sauce I got some name brand pasta sauce that had mushrooms in it and another that was like 4 cheese or something... both of the jars that I used were about 26 oz. This is alot more then the orginal recipe calls for but it really made it nice and moist. I did not use the full two jars. I used about 1 and 1/2. I heated the sause up before I added it to the layers and mixed in salt, suger, and spices to taste. I finished it off with fresh mozz on top! Have fun this turned out great for me!"
Slow Cooker Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.